Do you know that your physical traits count a lot in the eyes of interviewer?
Yes, I am specifically pointing out the nervousness or anxiety which creates such an awkward position in the face of interviewer where you don’t even realise
As an interviewer myself, I can confidently say that many people in the interview room mistake the following actions:-
- Fidgeting of nails
- Setting hair too much out of nervousness
- Biting the tip of fingers
- Looking down at the show laces
- Tying to itch the belly or other parts
- Folding hands tights
- Looking above at the direction of ceiling
- Speaking in a slow tone
- Not making eye contacts
- Trying to tell a lie and making up for it, which turn out to be totally useless and meaningless
- Creating an impression that they know everything, but when grilled they can’t justify the same, so they become dishonest in the eyes of the interviewer
- Holding teeth tights due to anxiety
- Not making customer smile right at the time of meeting the first time
- Not asking for permission to sit while entering the room
- Not able to keep confidence when asked a tricky query
- Creating such a negative vibe with red face which at once put the minds of the interviewer off
- Not well versed with grammar
- Can’t justify the salary when being asked about “What’s your salary expectations?”
- Trying to outdo the interviewer with a fake smile and trying to show off in the last final moments
- Speak bad about the last organization for whom the interviewee worked
- Creating a hollow and true unprofessional vibe right from entering till exit
Now, based on the above tips, let me ask you
Are you really looking for an expert help, regarding the choicest of reasons not to worry?
If yes, then this post is for you.
We know that the interview is an important, crucial, big and decisive phase in the life of an individual. Yes and the feeling of associated worries are all but natural as no one can deny about it. However, inspite of being surrounded with such things, it is highly recommended to maintain the level of calmness which you started to adopt after giving your Class 10th boards or Class 12th boards.
Co-relate the interview phase with the most challenging times of yours
Yes, as you ask this query to yourself, your inner self will in all probability give you the answer. Believe me, challenges come and go, and so is the failure but what’s important is to build on the mistakes and don’t let failure sink in. Or else, you are going to create a death knell for yourself, without even realizing the kind of sufferings or damages you are inflicting to yourself.
Relate the time of interview which you are going to give with something more challenging than what you have either faced especially with coping up of your mathematics exams or learning long answers for your history exam. When you can successfully pass those times of your life in style, then you can very well be able to give an interview (which is comparably easy)
Your confidence is going to get a boost, if you have fluent English
Remember, that if you own a quality and awesome English, then there is something to cheer about. Yes, believe me, not many in these times have great English like you. So, in all probability, that would act as a stepping stone for increasing greater chance to success where you won’t even realize the kind of awesomeness you are going to experience for yourself,
If you are a great orator, then it is a plus point
If you are a friendly person with great quality English, then mark my words, you have nothing to worry. Yes, as an interviewer myself, I have seen candidates who seem to answer queries very confidently, where they equally have smile on their faces and it is these traits, which matters towards enhancing their personality, like never before.
Yes, after all, it is just that the first “action” of any new thing which occurs to us, and is surrounded with loads of chaos and concern, but sooner that challenging phase passes, then it “literally” becomes normal much to our happiness.
What I need to learn from the above post
Likewise, the interview also holds that crucial phase and time in the person’s life which has to be created and woven with calmness of mind and the smartness of brain. Failure to which, we will only be subjected to unnecessary tensions, worries and loads of concerns where we are going to tax our mind, without realizing the kind of psychological effect it will do, towards harming us personally.
It is these sorts of phases where some of us experience damage to our personality beyond repair and the reflection of being sad or being introvert continue to cast its shadow throughout our lives.
However, all of that is going to be a history.
You just need to ask yourself,
“Why I don’t need to be worried now?”